Aico EI141RC Ionisation Smoke Alarm 10-Year Life, Wired with 9V Battery Back-up
- Alarm Type: Smoke (Ionisation)
- Battery Backup: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Feature: Easi-Fit base
- Interconnection: Can be hardwire or wirelessly connected to up to 12 other Aico alarms (see Description)
- Test Function: Test & Hush
Part of the Aico 140 Series, the EI141RC Ionisation Smoke Alarm is responsive to flaming fires such as paper and clothing and is therefore suitable for use in bedrooms. The Ei141RC runs on 230V AC mains power, and has a 9V PP3 battery back-up capable of lasting up to 4 years in standby mode and of powering the alarm for up to 2 years without mains power.
The EI141RC alarm is supplied with Aico Easi-fit base that allows very quick and simple installation of the smoke alarm, combined with simple alarm head removal and replacement. The Easi-fit base automatically connects both mains power and battery as the detector slides on.
The alarm can be controlled remotely by the Aico Manual Call Point (MCP401 RC).
Using a RadioLink base unit (EI168RC) the alarm can be connected to up to 12 other Aico alarms without the need for hard wiring by using radio frequency and can be wirelessly controlled using the Ei450 Alarm Controller. This interconnectivity means that if a fire is detected by one alarm - all alarms will sound.
5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
- Ionisation smoke alarm - best for fast flaming fires, such as clothing and paper
- Mains powered with a repleaceable 9V Alkaline battery back-up
- TEST/HUSH button
- Silence function for false alerts
- Manual Button Test: Simulates the effect of smoke. Checks sensor, electronics and sounder.
- Can be interlinked with other Aico mains powered devices (requires EI168RC RadioLink Base)
- Memory function records last alarm event - good if you're spending long periods away from home
- Features Aico Easi-Fit base for easy installation
- Approvals: BS EN 14604:2005
- 5 year warranty
|Standards||BS EN 14604:2005|
|Dimensions||140mm Dia x 43mm Depth|
|Noise Level||Minimum sound output of 85Db(A) at 3 metres|
|Power Source||Mains powered with 9V alkaline battery back-up|
|Safety Features||Automatic self-test every 40 seconds|
|Test Function||Test & Hush|
|Warning||Low power cell warning|
|Feature 1||Dual ionisation chamber sensor|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year manufacturer guarantee|
We offer a free 48 hour (2 working days) delivery service to most areas of the UK for orders over £40 *
For orders under £40 there is a small order charge of £3.95 per delivery.*
If you require a faster delivery please choose the relevant DHL delivery option at check out and if your order is placed by 3pm we will deliver it the next working day (pre 12 noon delivery options available) - alternatively contact us on [email protected] and we will be able to help you.
Please note orders are despatched on working days only - so if you place an order on a Saturday or Sunday it will be despatched on the following Monday.
We strongly recommend that you do not book a plumber, electrician, builder or any other installer until all Products have been delivered and checked.
We want you to be happy with your purchase, however if you change your mind you can return it to us under our 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.*
*For full details or our delivery and returns policies please refer to our Customer Services section or contact us on [email protected].